This used to be Nouveau Riche.I think they changed it because the posse was closing in.
This "school" is a major ripoff...they suck you in with huge costs for classes only to find out YOU NEED TO BUY MORE CLASSES...I bought the basic Essentials course and while it has a lot of info most of it can be found in a library for free....some of the videos run well and some are not so good......it's all about MLM and you should stay away. Even after buying in at basic level the "Founders" ignore you unless you continue to buy more or bring other suckers in. Some students do well in R.E. but considering the thousands they drag through the mill it is probably equal to the general population % as a whole.
Many of the instructors are successful but you find they were so before they became involved with Renatus.RUN AWAY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Real Estate Education
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you already live at Camden Ashburn Farms, and are experiencing similar problems, Direct your complaints to Property Manager, Ashley Smith (email@example.com). District Manager, Carrie Bolling (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or call the..."
- "Your probaly thinking the grass at Penny Point across the street. The sooner you vacate this development, the better off you and you family will be. Living in Ocean Heights..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I purchased these "new boots" online and I have never been more mad about an online purchase. I shop online often and never received used items. I received the..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."